Summer Stripe

Stripe, one of the pattern I love to used in mix and match is still a hot trend in summer which could bring out different style - casual, simple, elegant, cool, lovely, sweet.

Below are style I adore and picked to show how celebrities, Japanese and Korean wear the stripped shirt :


Rachel Bilson


Amanda Seyfried

Zoe Buckman

Japanese Street Snaps - Stripped Shirt








Korean stripped mix and match is still my favorite as they had fully present the nature feeling of summer, simple in a way that without any further "unnecessary" accessories.


Korean Street Snaps - Stripped Shirts












I create this 3 stripped sets via Polyvore to bring out 3 different styles :


Casual - Stripped + Flats






Stylish - Stripped + Clogs






Lovely♥ - Stripped + Sneakers




thanks, feel free to comments ^.^

Comments

  1. great sets! I agree with you about how the Koreans tend to wear stripes. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks T_T

    LOL, finally got people leave a comment and share opinion here~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice of outfit photos!!!

    I like stripes,it always look so fresh and remind me on a summer :)
    It can easly be mix and match with many different styles but its also essential detail in nautical style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment