LANVIN - Marry Me!

Lately, while I am surfing through the internet, most of the information I see is about wedding, is July a special month?O,o?
Or probably I still in the mood?

Here I would like to spray a new and "meaningful" aroma for all of you --- 'Marry Me!', a perfume which will launch in August by LANVIN.




Blend of heady florals and fruits : Orange, Jasmine, Peach, Jasmine tea aromas and Rose. LANVIN simply wants to bring out the message that you will in a good mood with tribute to romance. Even if the romance doesn't last, Marry Me! will...

Not only the perfume name and packaging....
Even the advertisements had bring out romance to the air where we can taste the sweetness...
Simply romantic.....


Although I doesn't have any experienced in been proposed, but I still deeply feel the sense and advertisement's mood which recall me - The passion and sweetness of LOVE♥

Comments