Yellowish Christmas Idea





Except for red and green, you could try on this yellowish outfit.
A mori-styled stripes dress + a retro textured cardigan + DIY two way necklace/scarf + lace earrings + a mini bow clutch + a low cut boots.
Refreshing colour combination, simple yet stylish and be different. 

Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way... la la la :)

It's really a great time to celebrate with your family and your beloved. ^^

I am surfing net and look for some inspiration to write something interesting here.
Guess what?
I found an interesting post which wrote about 10things you could do in this Christmas, and this idea "Interview with Santa" grab my attention the most!

Is Santa really exists?
Am I hang a sock besides my bed, it would really have a surprise on the other day?
If I have a chance to interview a Santa,
I would definitely ask "May I have my best friend come back again?"  T.T

I think a sock is not enough space for a person.. lol

Anyway, what's your wish on this Christmas?
May you all dreams come true♥

Merry Christmas ~F.

Comments