2011 Trend Forecast: Motorcycle Jacket




What do you think the huge fashion trend will be in 2011?

Machine


Forzieri women blue



Balmain

 
McQ

Motorcycle Jacket is definitely my first choice, especially 50s'-70's style.
It became the 'signature uniform' for the Ramones too, those metallic badges and chains..wow ^^



yeah, I ever think of to be a cool motorcyclist when I am 15..
Riding a Ducatti, wearing a cool jacket and a pair of boots..
enjoy the excitement when the motorcycle is 'speeding' on the road..
Sounds weird?..
I am just a girl, but having kinds of 'boyish-habit'.. lol

'Jacket-ista' been seen everywhere on the street nowadays.
Jacket could be the highlight or necessary item on your look.

Schott NYC

Schott NYC

Opening Ceremony

Opening Ceremon



I love them with some extra accessories such as stars, badges, studs.




Lederjacke



Punkaholic also adding on studs, cuts, chains and etc to rock with the motorcycle jacket.
If you wanna rock this hot item too, but in a light way...
You could choose a tee with some sketch design + ripped jeans + a punk necklace + rings + tote..

Try it and you could be a rocker chic on the street too :)


Rock yeah motorcycle jacket!
* week's blog round up @polyvore

Comments

  1. Thestrawberryfields9 January 2011 at 23:43

    I love biker jackets and the rocker look so i love this post,nice to see another Polyvore user with a fab blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging these biker jackets! so rock and roll-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, they are so cool^^.. i am searching a new one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear^^ i love biker look too^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motorcycle Jackets22 February 2011 at 20:24

    What a beautiful stuff
    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2011 Trend Forecast: Motorcycle Jacket are Amazing.......
    Motorcycle Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahmad Abdullah14 May 2011 at 13:37

    the brown color leather jacket is looking very high quality and looking so dashing its look like ushers style with live

    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

    Locksmith Winston Salem Nc 

    ReplyDelete
  9. hihi, thank you for your sweet words! :) I like my blog theme too, it's done by my friend^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself?

    Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
    Feel free to surf my web-site :: Signs Of Impotency

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment