Uniqlo Redesign






 watch @youtube

See how I rock the Uniqlo plaid shirt to become 'Fuminized' lady-like jacket ^^♥ hehe...
See how I style it here♥

Uniqlo?
Produced the basic yet stylish pieces to brighten up my mix and match.

For me, a great brand with strong & impressive brand identity...
But I love to see things differently, especially in fashion.






I decided to redesign Uniqlo plaid shirt as it have much of possibilities await me to fill in the "personality".








I redesigned it to be a lady-like jacket which is 70s'-inspired
...adding lace...soft net
to create the element of princess-fun and slightly queen-sophisticated extras.

Comments

  1. you are so fast ^^ hehe such a cute lady like jacket, great design!! and i love how you styled it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear^^ glad that you like it^^ actually I love this redesign too^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch you work!! I think you made a HUGE improvement - I would never wear the original, though I like the colours of the plaid, but you have made a beautiful and truly feminine transformation!

    BTW the music in the background reminded me of Melody Gardot - do you know her? http://www.melodygardot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she is blue jazz genre musician? o.O?
    yeah, I think I know this beautiful young lady^^

    and thanks much for your great comment here, really appreciate!!
    your words are so encouraging and it means lot to me^^

    i will keep improving and updating more creation..
    hope you will look forward on it^^

    kisses^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad that you like it^^ thanks for your lovely comment^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment