geometric abstractions


circle, triangle, rectangle, polygon.
the geometric shapes form kind of beautiful abstractions when they are combining together.

nothing can satisfied me from now unless this geometrical-printed dress and coat by KTZ.
I need something can 'shape' my styling in a way of translucent tones.










I would die happily if I could have a chance to place myself in geometrical fashion such as KZT Autumn/Winter 2011collection.
geometric prints which possible be the next fashion storm,
playing with different shapes and create my own pretty abstraction art from geometric compositions.


_Geometric Homocide_Robert G Bartholot_

Comments

  1. wow...what art!
    by the way what is the name of the font that used for your header?

    thanks!

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...

    i think the font is futura~~ ^^♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment