vintage rock with two patterns


Mixing with two or above patterns are pretty fun 'challenge' for styling, especially in the shades of dark.
A vintage rock spirit with geometric patterns screaming to me that I'm gonna rock the stripy-ie + zig zag in the washed-out tone.

Vintage shout out at every corner of our life currently.
Surrounding on the street with bell-bottom, floral-ish, peter-pan collar, lady-like jacket and etc.

Can't exactly to explain what is vintage and what's kind of trends in every 's.. no matter 30s', 40s' and others..
all I know that, fashion is evolving in every century with different types of trend..
I like the trend is changing around years.. but, why I still not sense about the fashion development nowadays?

wearing a shirt + shorts + ankle booties + a shoulder bag, this is not fashion but stylish.
fashion is what we want to be, no matter what's trend of it, what's brand of it or what's bag you carrying...
it's all about something you wish to wear, you want to wear and you dare to wear!












geometric prints sweater from Fumiko Kawa; washed-out shorts from Pull and Bear; zig-zag tights from Japan; lace-up boots from Dr. Martens; shoulder bag  from Taiwan; faux fur wrap from Fumiko Kawa; black pearl ring from Forever 21


everyone have the chance to interpret 'fashion' by themselves.
I know that I'm not perfect.
I'm just a girl who have my own 'fashion'.

Comments

  1. you have superb style. the sweater with the cutoffs and grunge boots are the coolest together!

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet words, I will keep it up my work too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment