artistic metal detailing


90s' minimalistic back with heighten level of tailoring and fabrics with iconic talent, Phoebe Philo.
she could bring us to a clean, artistic and sensible design world which we always thrilled of.
I always admire those designer who could produce pieces like design with 'no-label-philosophy' as MUJI.


unique metal wire is the point embellishment in the Ann-Sofie Back Fall/Winter 2011 collection.
the simple design attracted me from all of the LFW craziness, the sleek and fine cut make the pieces more shining in the way of artistry.






the metal wire wrapping around the pants, dresses and the collars, be a trims, accessories and straps.
silk fabric with metal detailing, Ann-Sofie Back reached a great design balance between soft and rigid.




I think the clean cut and close fitting is the main concern by Ann-Sofie Back which also stated cars, speed and crushed insects are the inspiration of this F/W 2011 collection.
the design is not very 'woo-hoo' to me, but I love how its implement the metal on the fabrics.













I dying for more creative and constructive design when I swimming in this fantastic fashion world.
I know I am not so perfect, but those talented design would enlighten me to go for my dream.

glad to be featured in IFB Links a la Mode - March 3rd, take a look by clicking here♥
and featured in WIT & Whimsy blog post here♥

Comments

  1. It's all in the details and tailoring when it comes to minimalist design. Nail, hit on the head. Beautiful.

    -Kate

    P.S. Thanks for being a part of the CleartheWay community at IFB. Contribute often, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Diercie3 March 2011 at 15:10

    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure dear^^ nice to meet you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this clean and beautiful cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, very interesting design with minimalistic concept :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment