IFB: Links a La Mode - 24 March 2011
Glad that one of my post 'Two patterns in minimalism' been featured in Independent Fashion Blogger - Link A la Mode on 24 March 2011 round up
it's great there are some interesting post to take a look for more references and knowledge too..
Edited by Fajr of StylishThought.com
- Arash Mazinai- Bling Bang: Exploring the Blood Diamond Trade
- Cheap & Chic Living- For Japan with Love
- Dress with Courage- Do you dress older or younger than you really are?
- Fashion Evolution- Ups and Downs in my Fashion History
- Fumiko Kawa- Two Patterns of Minimalism
- FOTW- When did Fashion become porn?
- Juliette Maxwell- How to Take Runway Pictures
- La Rouge- How to Live in Two Places at Once
- Missemmamm- An Ode to Charlie Sheen
- Miss Viki- Chat with Russian Art Illustrator Lena Ker
- My Heart Blogged- Blogs from the Heart: Citizen Rosebud
- Obsessive Coolness- Should Talent be Boycotted in Favor of Morality?
- Snappy and Snazzy- Rules of Flattery
- Style Bizarre- Beware of what you Wear
- Sugar Coated Style- Cherry Blossoms in the Breeze
- Tres Awesome- Hermes Festival of Craft
- Try It On Me- The Bright Stuff~ A neon color palette brings back memories of 1990′s fashion and fun!
- The Button Owl- DIY Fishtail Braid Tutorial
- The View from 5 ft 2- Aldo x Julian Louie x Spring/Summer
- Stylish Thought- 5 Fanciful Frocks for a Swinging Spring
Shopbop Sunglasses: DITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe