a fashion knot


if only I could choose a fashion candy when I wearing a tribal prints dress, it would be a fashion-knot.
adding on a touch of lace with golden-orange flowers and a line of brown.

the first fashion knot I tie is what I learned from my mum, help to tie her dress with a knot when she attended wedding anniversary with my dad.
it's a lovely day.
camel tone makes this season looks more romantic.
combination of two patterns always one of my fashion interpretation through styling, love how the patterns cross-together and create different possibilities.




tie a knot with an eco-friendly earth-tone scarf behind my tribal dress, it's interesting to wear like that when I recall my 'mum-wedding-dinner-dress' memory.
pretend there is sleeves for my dress and make it another layer to full-fill my fashion temptation : p


can you picture more on fashion knot with tribal prints calling?
what a fashion way with the knot that I ever feel so close.

p.s: remember you could send your little love via a simple click of donation here♥

Comments

  1. Great outfit! Love how you styled the scarf!!!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an idea! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ♥ it too ^^
    you could try it next time : p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment