IFB: Links a La Mode - 31 March 2011
Glad that one of my post be featured again at IFB - Links a La Mode section for 31 March 2011 round up
I hope you all enjoy to read my Elle Homme Redesign post as much as I love it too.
here is the great posts by potential blogger who came around the world, be sure to take a look on it as the link below..
and get some inspiration about the fashion is evolving forever!
Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
- Color Me Blue Fashion: The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Style.
- Fashioned By Love: Carmen Dell’Orefice: Living Haute Couture
- Fashables: These Shoes Called My Name
- Fumiko Kawa: Redesigned Elle Homme shirt with clean cuts
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Feminism and the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Why Fashion Bloggers Should Love Instagram
- House in Tillford: Tips and tricks for getting the best bargains at designer warehouse sales
- Makeup & Jeans: A faux bronze look and entire glamorous face in 11 steps!
- Mallory in New York: Sephora Launches The World’s First Unretouched Makeup Ad!
- Mrs. Bossa: Does Pink Stink? How colour-coding gives the wrong message about girls
- Relatively Chic: 25 Ways to Help Japan Through Fashion & Art
- Statements in Fashion: Weekend Jean Lover: From Drab to Fab
- Styling You: Statement rings: Why you should wear one while drinking champagne
- Sugar & Spice: Fashion and feminism: unlikely partners?
- The Citizen Rosebud: A touching tribute to the inspiration of ICON Elizabeth Taylor
- The Loudmouth: Big mouth, bigger hair: My hair timeline.
- The Simply Luxurious life: Eric Bompard – Cashmere Heaven
- The Styling Dutchman Fashion & Finding Myself
- Tickle Me Chic: The “Plastic Surgeons of digital media”
- Those Graces: I Got It from My Momma: Style Lessons My Mom Taught Me
- T Minus T Plus: Baby Steps into Pattern Mixing
Shopbop Sunglasses: DITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe