Lego-inspired heels


we need creative juice to drink for our daily life, it could be something useful, something unique to see or something fashionable to wear..
remember the fun when matching the bricks together?

different colourful bricks combine together on the surface of heels, I think it's art more than a practical shoes..
when you are 'in' this Spring, colour blocking would make your wardrobe even interesting..
what you should have except of fantastic tops and bottoms?
a pair of inspiring and creative shoes, definitely!


this Lego-inspired wearable art created by a British artist named, Finn Stone and presented at The Affordable Art Fair in London.
it could be purchase through Byard Art, a gallery based in Cambridge with only 12 pairs which available in Spring 2011.


Why not get a pair of "LEG-GO Stiletto" for this season?
they are only available with limited numbers, if it's sell out..
maybe pick up some bricks from your little bro...
glue it!







Comments

  1. Amazing write-up! This could aid plenty of people find out more about this particular issue. Are you keen to integrate video clips coupled with these? It would absolutely help out. Your conclusion was spot on and thanks to you; I probably won’t have to describe everything to my pals. I can simply direct them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet words^^
    I always love to share creativity, ideas, unique and spiritual creation with my readers.. I am so happy that you like it too.. and going to share with your friends, sharing is great.

    feel free to write for me, would love to hear from you.. and
    hope you enjoy my blog too^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment