shine like a daisy


the passion towards fashion is not only about what items you are wearing or buying, not about how trendy you are, what's wardrobe staple you are purchase of.. etc

for me, it's about a kind of spirit..
spirit with never give up.


I just start my journey in the fashion, lot of things I need to learn with, I must absorb with and I want to know with.
I am not kinds of IT girl with many fantastic branded stuffs to wear, awesome shoes to change for weekly..
or maybe daily, enchanting accessories to heighten my overall style.. various bags with 'name'..


the passion towards fashion is not about how shining of your wardrobe, but how you could shining yourself with your wardrobe.
I love everything I bought from street stores, vintage shops, online stuffs or even my fashion design creations or redesigns and DIY.
don't tend to any fashion items, brands, prices to limit myself on styling...


embroidered dress from Singapore; orange knit shirt from Japan; nerd glasses from Taiwan; net socks from Japan; lace-up boots from Dr. Martens


passion towards fashion is how you could interpret it with your own way and shines with it..
.. no matter how bad situation you are facing through or been through in the fashion field, you will know there's always a picture for it ..
it's just like a spirit with never give up. 








Comments