Scan. Fit. Shop


I am not kind of "body-shape-sensitive" people, actually I also don't have a perfect body shape to sensitive for.
but I love to wear something I actually could fit in and match with my "fashion-eye".
Found an interesting service which could help you to measure your exact body shape and matches the brand which suit you the best to avoid shopping-frustration and make your shopping trip even more convenient and faster.
It's called mybestfit


mybestfit is a free service which takes about 10 minutes from a body scan in the kiosk, you will need to do some demographic details..
while the scanning wand rotates around you, your exact body measurement would be matched with the brands which shown on the touch-screen monitor.. there will have a list of brands, prices, styles and retailer for your shopping reference. 


take a look how mybestfit works!










there are lots of survey which prove that we are always having an unhappy shopping experience with buying things which are quite not suitable for ourselves.

because of there is no body-size measurement standard for the apparel manufacturers, pieces from different brands would be not same in size.. it causes you would have different size for different brands too.
So mybestfit could make you to know more understand what's sizes you are for every brands which take part in it... with no more guessing what size you are wearing.



and you know what..
our beloved Levi's, DKNY Jeans, American Eagle, Banana Repulic, Gap, Guess and much more brands are joining into the list of mybestfit service.



and it's only available currently at King of Prussia Mall which located in Pennsylvania. 
to provide the best service and the most fashionable way to measure your unique body for a heightened-enjoyment level of shopping experience^^  





I think it's very interesting and creative service which we could try on to narrow down the choices before we hit into the fitting room..

there is a but... what if...
I wish to buy something from the brands I love, when I have a body scan and it's provided the brands and styles which I not really like for.. and I think I would not going to buy it too.
somewhat I really enjoy to dress up myself on the spot in the fitting room, and try all the pieces I love and what I really wish to buy.

so maybe you could share me what's in your mind about mybestfit service kiosk?
or take a look what's others' thought about it here♥ and here♥





Comments