Hello Kitty x Forever 21


do you own a Hello Kitty in your room?
if not yet, maybe you could consider own a lovely Hello Kitty piece in your wardrobe^^



Forever 21 and Sanrio introduce a collaboration with a limited collection which included women's apparel, jewelry, accessories, bags, socks, tights, intimates and more.
Collection will be available on 18 November 2011 through stores and online.




do you wish grab a piece of it?




I think how cute it is! would definitely grab one if I have a chance♥

Comments

  1. i really love hello kitty but i only have 5 hello kitty stuff at my room. i wish to have all of that..  =( 
    - nina , directory submission

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's great.. I love Hello Kitty too.. :) what's stuff do you own? ..^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! Forever 21 is doing hello kitty? never thought they would but it looks so so cool! 
    Anyways do you mind if i share something to you and your readers?

    Its for all those hello kitty lovers out there :)
    So i thought you might like this new Hello Kitty and One Piece collab. The collection turned out to be very beautiful and very cute! You can go get them at Private Import Japan .Have a good day and Happy Blogging 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. Just that F21 may release this longer than Ill be expecting in the Philippines, Ill just order this at my favorite import shop in Japan, Private Import Japan! (That is where i got my HK stuffs), I got this for pre-order! Here guys, http://bit.ly/PIJshoporder Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes,hello kitty is the best.I like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment