Fashion Trends in Japan [March 2012]
forgive me for the lack of blogging recently :(
I'm on Japanese Language class and exam preparation,
just over to meet with the international coordinator from UK.
hope you guys are always fine and happy!
and I will keep updating here to share everything in meticulous once I catch up
more time! ")
here to share fashion trends in Japan on March, now...
|spotted: denim shirt|
* denim shirt always the best choice for Spring, lovely bites!
* if you not interested in simple plain denim shirt, go for the studded collar denim shirt^^
|spotted: stripy dress|
* stripes, no doubt for Spring..
but, in dress^^
* knit cardigan.
* light and sweet fabric which create the girl-next-door style^^
|spotted: crochet top|
* crochet top.
* match with the shorts, relaxing style to go!
|spotted: pastel tones|
* pastel tone.
* create light and airy style.
|spotted: printed jacket|
* prints, prints and more prints!
* a sporty jacket for a spring look^^
|spotted: orange-ish shorts|
* orange-ish shorts to die for.
* match with a plain top + high-knees socks^^
|spotted: bright colours|
* bright young things.
* colour for colourful season!
|spotted: peplum skirt|
* skirt with peplum-shaped.
* create the lovely style for women,
|spotted: beaded accessories|
* beads all the way.
* choose a beading bracelet for your spring!
* coloured-framed sunglasses for a vintage look^^
* shoulder bag, canvas bag, clutch and bucket bag.
* all the bags are to die for, and easy to mix and match in simple style.
|spotted: straw shoes|
* straw wedges with prints are very nice match with one-piece dress!
|spotted: natural hairstyle|
* natural curves.
* brownish dye colour to create a more layering and pretty hairstyle.
hope you all enjoy this post ^^
* Fashion Trends in Japan [January 2012] click here
* Fashion Trends in Japan [February 2012] click here
for the previous years' post about Fashion Trends in Japan, click here to see more.