Fashion Trends in Japan [February 2012]
I brought my Canon to the service center, shutter seems like stuck when I shoot the higher speed images :(
I very enjoy in learning Japanese Language, it's interesting..
yet refreshing for me.
I wish to take some photos about the process of it,
and share with your guys^^
anyway, will do it after I get my Canon back.
so, it's another month to cheer for Japanese fashion.
let's check it out what's heating the Japan streets on this month!
|spotted: floral prints|
* it's time to enjoy your spring^^
* lively colour, patterns which bring you the most enjoyable season ever.
|spotted: wine red|
* pretty, princess and lovely colour.
* pants which are easier to mix and match with layering style.
|spotted: grey denim|
* grey denim to bring cooler street style.
|spotted: oversize jacket + mini skirt|
* great layering.
* well balancing with interesting style.
|spotted: cat's kawaii prints|
* lovely pattern to die for.
|spotted: metallic item|
* sequin makes everything shiny.
|spotted: old school coat|
* old school vintage style.
* match with simple pieces to create minimalistic look.
|spotted: fake eye-lashes + coloured-contact lens|
* Japanese girls love to have a pair of bigger eyes, so do I :)
|spotted: patterned socks/tights|
* patterned tights and socks make your style more interesting and street casual cool :)
|spotted: unique + bright-toned bags|
* brightly and shiny coloured-bag.
* especially bao bao by Issey Miyake^^
* ahhhh.. all I want now is a pair of creepers,
and adding on with my DIY prints/embellishments :)
|spotted: braided + airy hairstyle|
* natural hairstyle is always the better choice to create a feminine look!
hope you all enjoy this 'late' post,
so so sorry due to my busy workload...
I'll try my best for this month! ^^
* Fashion Trends in Japan [January 2012] click here
for the previous years' post about Fashion Trends in Japan, click here to see more.