Fashion Trends in Japan [February 2012]



I brought my Canon to the service center, shutter seems like stuck when I shoot the higher speed images :(
I very enjoy in learning Japanese Language, it's interesting..
yet refreshing for me.
I wish to take some photos about the process of it,
and share with your guys^^
anyway, will do it after I get my Canon back.

so, it's another month to cheer for Japanese fashion.
let's check it out what's heating the Japan streets on this month!




spotted: floral prints


* it's time to enjoy your spring^^
* lively colour, patterns which bring you the most enjoyable season ever.





spotted: wine red


* pretty, princess and lovely colour.





spotted: khakis


* pants which are easier to mix and match with layering style.





spotted: grey denim


* grey denim to bring cooler street style.





spotted: oversize jacket + mini skirt


* great layering.
* well balancing with interesting style.





spotted: cat's kawaii prints


* lovely pattern to die for.





spotted: metallic item


* sequin makes everything shiny.





spotted: old school coat


* old school vintage style.
* match with simple pieces to create minimalistic look.






spotted: fake eye-lashes + coloured-contact lens


* Japanese girls love to have a pair of bigger eyes, so do I :)






spotted: patterned socks/tights


* patterned tights and socks make your style more interesting and street casual cool :)






spotted: unique + bright-toned bags


* brightly and shiny coloured-bag.
* especially bao bao by Issey Miyake^^






spotted: sneakers/creepers/flats


* ahhhh.. all I want now is a pair of creepers,
   and adding on with my DIY prints/embellishments :)






spotted: braided + airy hairstyle


* natural hairstyle is always the better choice to create a feminine look!





hope you all enjoy this 'late' post,
so so sorry due to my busy workload...
I'll try my best for this month! ^^


* Fashion Trends in Japan [January 2012] click here

for the previous years' post[2011] about Fashion Trends in Japan, click here to see more.



Comments