pull out your creativity



reuse a ribena pull cap,
as a creative ring to match with this
vintage coloured sleeve shirt.






I just finished to sew a denim garment for
Jeansation Award..
yes, I will go for the final in the coming Novemeber.
for me, this is another turning point in my fashion path.

because of this competition,
I need to defer my fashion design studies at
Parsons until the beginning of 2013.
maybe it is a pre-preparation for me
to further studies in the coming Spring..

I want to thank you for you all,
for the continuous support, care and love.
I will keep up my work,
as always.


coloured-sleeve shirt from vintage store; velvet skirt from Japan; 
stary-ring from ribena pull cap; boots from Dr.Martens

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love the whole outfit.





    <



    http://www.h-fashion.org/news-of-sport-related-product.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment