Top 10: Oscar best-dressed 2013

OSCar Top 10-best dressed



Congratulation to all who holds awards in The Oscar, 2013!
When talks about Oscar, fashion is the most interesting
moment which I will definitely check out^^

Here we are to see the top 10 best-dressed icons who are
attracted my attention successfully,
hope you all like them too!


Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille Couture

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

Charlize Theron in Dior Couture

Maria Menounus in Romona Keveza

Naomi Watts in Giorgio Armani

Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta

Louise Roe in Monique Lhuillier

Olivia Munn in Marchesa

Comments

  1. Amazing picks! I missed Zoe S! Her dress is wonderful! I'm love with it!
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Pam,
      I love her dress too, it's so flowy and elegant!

      Delete

Post a Comment