Seducing Sneakers ♥

A pair of sneaker can brought up different looks - simple, elegant, comfy-chic, edgy.


Are you ready to wear out in this summer?


Except the styles it bring to us, I think sneakers are able to let us feel rejuvenated again whenever we have it on our feet.


For me, when Kristen Stewart wear on a pair of sneakers with a dress, the Punky style impress me the most as she shows a daring, novelty, stunning side of sneakers.




Kristen Stewart




Let's see how celebrities and street fashionistas "style" the sneakers:


Jessica Alba


Kirsten Dunst


Kristen Stewart




Japanese - Sneakers






Korean - Sneakers






Here come the focus this post - High-Top Sneakers


WOWWWwwwwww.................


The sneakers seduce me again and again to buy it home when I am writing this post =_="


It present not only minimalistic design, but how it can be used to mix and match into different looks.

Introduce to you all the collection of high-top sneakers I adore :




John Galliano Homme High-Top Sneakers




From his design series, I think it had achieve breakthrough from the frame of sneakers where sneakers shouldn't be just a pair of shoes for us to wear on the street but as a personal fashion item.


Another collection that I adore too, Dior Homme S/S 2010 High-Top sneakers. I will surely buy it home tonight, in my dream -_-Zzzz...












Sneaker's highlight would be the lacing, a new innovation in design we couldn't ignore.


The designers cleverly come out with a series of 4 plain colours (black, white, oyster, soft grey) to strengthen the lacing visual impact to the shoes.

Below are the collection of Dior Fall/Winter 2010: 






















Sneakers is very tempting for me recently, I had been inspired to try a new style with it:



This set show a little punky in conjunction with current popular colour - silver.

Definitely would love to wear it on a party if have the chance.

But now, I am going to shopping~~

bye^^♥

Comments

  1. Superb!
    I adore to wear sneakers, actually, I can not live without them...
    You made a perfect combination combining sneakers with outfit in a lot of different styles.
    Dior Homme S/S 2010 High-Top sneakers which you posted are really cool, something unique and different,
    but I like the most Jess Alba outfit!
    Bordeaux all stars sneakers and the scarf in the same color makes her casual ripped jeans and plain white t shirt look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey, actually I also want to try something new like the set I created above (punky look)..I think it will be nice and refreshing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sense of style...everything
    just looks fantabulous on you!!

    http://www.fashion-sac.com/fashion-news.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment