Taste the Colour of Mix & Match

I am having a GOOD mood now, it's been a long long time ever since I have a heart to heart talk with my dad^^




Because I am in a VERY VERY good mood, I would like to introduce a great "mood" fashion label - Kate Spade New York, it give me the feeling of "Playful, Colourful and Graceful".

It allows you to wear out your mood by emphasizing on the different colours matching.

Follow from this label, I wish to share a little tips on mix and match with "bright" colours.... ^^v




Nude + Black = Respectful






Black + Gold = Modern Stylish





Light Green + Brown = Lovely but not childish





Red + Brown = Minimalistic city feel





White + Green = Light and bright





Yellow + Purple = Playful trendy.





Orange + Yellow + White = Funky and elegant but wouldn't too feminine.



Here I attached an example outfit with colours - Orange + Yellow + White :

















Actually, same bright colour's matching will create the "widen" effect which can easily become plump T_T

So, maybe try my little small tips if you want to use a bright colour outfit to show your good mood ^_^?

Have fun! ^^

Comments