Fashion item to YOUR doorstep





I am not Santa, but we can celebrate this Christmas together..
Not through the chimney, but to the doorstep ^^

To celebrate this holiday + your continuous supports T.T

Having a contest now in my polyvore group
You need to Create sets which include ANY of your wish list items from my online store.

SHOW me your fab mix and match and how you gonna wear the pieces..like the example as above♥
then you could have a chance to get your wish item from my online store!

Prizes - as below: 
1st : Pick ANY 2 items from your winning set.
2nd: Pick ANY 1 item from your winning set.
3rd : Pick ANY 1 item from your winning set.
4th : ANY 1 scarf.
5th : ANY 1 scarf.
(contest rules are stated @ "Your Wishlist in fumikokawa.com)

So what are you waiting for?

ENTER NOW and share this fun to your friends too♥

Comments