black of the black hours


Fashion direction by Tsuyoshi Nimura, I am always electrify by his styling scene.  
You could definitely feel deep down into the collection and stick in your mind for quite a long time..

although he take care more about the man show, but I am always hope I could have a chance to meet him, learn from him and work together with him, one day...

maybe style by him...wow...cant imagine even more... lol... going crazy.. :p


okay... come back, fumiko...
Spotted 'My Standard' in so-en February issue... 
love the overall, model facial expression..telling me that..
"I just wanna take a break here...but does it matter where I am?..."











acetate vest from Fumiko Kawa; sequin tank from Singapore; ripped jeans skirt from Hong Kong; zig zag tights from rakuten; lace-up boots from Dr. Martens; shoulder bag from Japan; squared-ring from Forever 21


I just wanna express a piece of my sorrow, but does it matter when I am...?

Comments