Gantz costume design exhibition


The black suit caught my eyes since I was in futuristic mood currently.



Gantz, a Japanese manga and anime series gained popularity from eastern to western, which illustrated by Hiroya Oku.








Besides, there are few talented costume designers to present their artwork in the Gantz exhibition.
Journey To The West, Kamen Rider, Assault Girls and etc displayed the finest costume pieces too.

Design are very stylish and original, I could imagine that I wear the black suit with a pair of Alexander McQueen boots..ehhh...*rewind...
maybe I need to keep fit 10lb first and dye my hair to kind of vibrant colour.. :p

Comments

  1. Thank you for all the hard work you do in costume designing and pampering. It’s MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for your sweet words, will keep improving on my work too^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last several female characters shocked me. Look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i can buy one of those suits T-T no place sells it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, you could google "Gantz Costume", and you will find some great online store which selling the costume of Ganz :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment