ripped jeans hours


I'm kind of obsessed with 'cross' graphic, it make me feel.
So I 'dig' into my wardrobe last few days to try my luck to find some 'cross' pieces..

ta-da..
I found this 'cross-embroidered' ripped jeans which I DIY before *.*v


I read an interesting article yesterday, it stated a famous blogger always very lucky to have a 'man-behind-camera'...
not must be a man.. but, someone just take their pretty photographs, give the man a name..
so-called 'boyfriend/my man/my initial...bla bla bla' and always mentioned the person in the blog too^^
it will make them get over 200comments per post...


guess there are always few possibilities to take your photograph...
maybe your real man... yourself... your bff... or...
so what about yours? :p


retro black jacket from Japan; plaid shirt from D&G; ripped jeans from Fumiko Kawa; lace-up studded boots from Dr.Martens; fedora from Original Fake; black ring from Forever 21

Comments