cord hours


I can't help but mentally I always thinking of plaid pattern in my 'unstoppable' brain.
when it comes to fashion, plaid is just not enough.
obsessed with it for a few years, especially now.


I saw a very pretty plaid dress wearing by a lovely woman, a so-called 'Plus-size' woman.
Wondering why there is a name for those lovely women...
I always deeply believe that everyone is beautiful, and everyone have their rights to interpret 'fashion' by themselves.

no matter what dress you are wearing, as long as you are trusting yourself and wearing it with your unique sense, everyone should be a lovely woman.
besides, Forever 21 has also provided a clothing line for these women, it's great that having it and the pieces are just pretty for them.
'size' is what I really don't want to discuss... by the way, it's a less important issue.

so, what is 'pretty women' actually?
sometimes there is always no a certainty for the answer.













comfy cord hoodies from Fumiko Kawa; plaid shirt from Uniqlo; flowers-textured dress from Taiwan; boots from Japan


Comments