over the blue by everlasting sprout







When I was a aged 9 little girl, I don't know how to dress me up nicely.
When the first get touch with barbie doll, I know she is a beautiful girl with many types of clothes which are the most sweet candy among girls.
ummm...but I like the old-car toy models more than it. 


When I have been through this "no-make-up" time, I started loving all beautiful things slightly.
especially the barbie doll hairstyle, it's charming, soft and feminine for me when I was aged 12.
there are pretty much hairstyle I wish to try on for a long time, but none of it successfully appears on my head.
the hairstyle which get my heartbeat the most is mushroom-alike hair^^
for me, having it just happy like eating my beloved ice-cream.




















when I first saw 'Over the blue' Spring/Summer 2011 collection by everlasting sprout, the mushroom-ish hairstyle caught my eyes and keep blinking shiny.. : p
and of course the beady-accessorized details, knit weaving-embellished and the attractive layering.















Beading all the way...♥
just thinking about beading collar with mushroom-alike hairstyle would be the next trendsetter^^

Comments