reversible vest by Original Fake


cant express what is fashionable exactly, and I think that everyone could have a chance to express themselves with their own fashion sense.

Pieces walk throughout on the runway, amazed me at every time.
I truly appreciate all the effort of the designers, although bit of question marks will pop out in my mind sometimes.
and been through many years of fashion revolution, I thought there are so much improvement on high fashion, but what I have mind is only various of high-quality tailoring, details and fancy prints, instead of the true spirit of fashion.

this make me in love more with Rei Kawakubo, Karl Lagerfeld and the downtown super-potential designers and much more whoever I didn't know yet.  





A Cambric reversible vest by Original Fake in two colours, it's very interesting!
popular Kaws Girl graphic of Original Fake printed at the white side too.


To be honestly, a versatile fashion piece always grab my heartbeat...♥

Comments