born night way


I don't exactly buy any shoes which is included in the category of 'shoes wonderland'.
I ever wish to have a pair of Cinderella crystal high-heels which belongs to someone who could 'happily-living-forever' when I am a little girl.

someday, I think that a pair of great shoes not only considered in the aspect of beautiful, functional and value.
the efforts and concepts behind the shoes is much more important for me, they are art..
kinds of effortlessly inspiring art!











SHOW studio produced a project with Italy shoes designer brand Sergio Rossi to create a series of short film to study its Autumn/Winter 2011 women footwear collection.
Detailing of observation and exploration towards the piece of shoes are well-discussed through the cinematic video and a great-analysis curator.

when I get involved myself in this fashion la-la-land on the first day, I knew that..
shoes might not be one of your soul-mate, but it could complete your soul-matching in your life.
I like how Sergio Rossi shining the shoes with vibrant details in the form of artsy creature, they could be a neon-factor you wouldn't miss-off in the fabulous night.



take a look these ten inspirational film~


Creatures of the night 1






Creatures of the night 2






Creatures of the night 3






for more...

Creatures of the night 4

Creatures of the night 5

Creatures of the night 6

Creatures of the night 7

Creatures of the night 8

Creatures of the night 9

Creatures of the night 10

p.s:
remember send your love to Japan via a simple click of donation here♥

Comments