sleek-polished orange shade


that's always what I really want to do and have ever wanted to do, dressing up myself.
try some 'wearable-or-not' pieces which found around in my house or my life, mixing and matching it..
wearing something I am really happy with and confident to walking out on the street.

colour blocking with shade of darker really impress me a lot, i like how the darker shade applied on bright and make the overall more polished and mysterious.


gifted a lace bralet from my Japanese friend, love the details and its comfortability.. I am glad to adorning myself with pastel neon-orange skirt which would shape you into the world of playfulness and energetic-sweetness.

sheer bow-tied cardigan from my mum; sheer blouse from Japan; lace bralet from Japanese Friend, Miko; sleek orange skirt form my mum; vintage bag from my mum; straw wedges from Taiwan


A-line skirt cutting with high-waisted remember me that I am in vintage-mode and gonna sending my files to in-charge manager in the office.



and the accent of orange goes same way with Audrey Hepburn, tribute to this fashion icon who give inspiration to all of us in fashion world.
sleek orange coat with simple cuts make the overall more iconic and retro-like, and the most I love about her..
she wears a pair of pearl earrings.




Comments

  1. you look very/chic! I love the orange. Very nice blog... you have a new follower
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for your sweet word!i love orange too, will keep updating more styling, stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag...

    All the best. Angel

    http://www.fashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear^^ and the bag, I get from my lovely mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! And I love the Audrey reference.

    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment