headwrap passion hours


if you are keep concerning what's big deal in the fashion, then you will know slightly what's you should know.
isnt Kate Moss bringing back the vintage trend or this fashion world need it to cover the incomplete and emptiness of design development currently?

Carrie Bradshaw needs a head wrap for her silk cut-off shoulder gorgeous dress, Blair Waldorf screams fashion loudly with her thousands of headband and we knew that vintage dolls play the head-accessories with kinds of ties and knots.

vintage_high-waisted_fashion style

vintage_head wrap_fashion style





I would love to try it always, to hide my bang.. showing the passion on it which loving by most of the girls around the world.
again, I peeping my mum's closet.. and found a high-waisted shorts with apple neon-green shade.. I knew I found out another 'soul-mate' for my vintage little floral top which I bought when I travel to Japan :)


vintage floral top from Japan; neon-green high-waisted shorts from my mum; head wrap from my mum; grey-ish embellished necklace from Singapore; wedges from Taiwan

the little floral prints which well-designed on the piece and telling us the romanticism in the blossom.
vintage might be the big deal currently.. but remember,
you could wear it on with your sense of fashion and shine it through your style.

p.s: take a look on my writing for Luuk Magazine of this week here♥

Comments