valuation of vintage


have you ever valuate yourself in the field you are involved or something you are in love?
how well you are loving it?


valuate myself in the field that I love..
.. fashion..
I know everything is still new for me, there are still a lot of things I could learn..
much experiences to collect through..
..and many adventures to challenge with



plenty of unsureness, surprises and excitements are waiting for me..
.. to valuate more about myself in the fashion ..
with a better way, and it's would be a great valuation.

V-neck crop shirt from my mum; swirl-textured sheer skirt from vintage store; velvet belt from Japan; vintage bag from my mum; earrings from Forever 21; wedges from Taiwan


so you too^^

Comments

  1. yeah.. my lovely readers always 'ask' me to smile when taking photographs.. hehe.. seems like I am really seldom to smile in photographs :P

    anyway, thanks for your comment^^ and nice to meet you..
    ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment