braid your shoelace


playing different ties of shoelace on your Converse?
there are kinds of the knots to tie the sneakers with different style..
and I just redesign the concept of shoelace among all.



a red shoelace from my mum which it's unusable for her, chosen a yellow lace with the swirl-sewn patterned to create a colour blocking style.

cut the part of wrap, and I redesign it with braided the shoelace with the yellow lace from Japan.







wearing my redesign shoelace + lace braided as a bracelet..
the braid create a strong contrast and layer with blocking colour usage.




wearing it with my hair and create a fake braided style and accessorized with the hair too..^^






just wearing it as a neck accessories :)




accessorized my pocket for a layer style : >






sheer shirt from Japan; polka dots double-layered tank from Japan; blue shorts from my lovely aunt; socks from Japan; nerd glasses from Hong Kong; shoelace redesign from Fumiko Kawa Redesign; boots from Dr.Martens

Comments

  1. What a cute idea! and I love all the different ways you wear it. I might have to try this!
    -Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for your sweet words, will keep improving my work too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea ! love it :-)

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks much dear for your sweet words^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love this! such a cute idea to add a pop of color to your outfit!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, it's so flexible for kinds of outfit^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment