two single knots


two single knot.
walking on the street with the beginning of summer..
and it's always > 34 Celsius, still with my much layering style.. stay cool with light fabrics.








sheer shirt from Japan; ruffles tank from Taiwan; ripped shorts from Pull & Bear; stripy socks from Japan; 
rings from Forever 21; black bucket bag from Japan; floral boots from Dr.Martens





getting my caramel macchiato in Starbucks..
waiting a leather bag's founder for a meet up..
and actually playing my 'not-so-cool' facial expression in GIF way.. : p




Comments

  1. I love those boots. I've awarded you the lovely blog award. See details http://shannonbfly.blogspot.com/ xx shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much my sweetheart.. i will make it in my coming post.. :)
    and also thanks for visit and lovely comment you give me everytime..
    it's nice to know a great person like you^^ ~F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment