Lancel x KenjiIkeda


Collaboration between two brands which are from France and Japan, everyone who loves bag will highly expected on it!
Lancel x KenjiIkeda bag will be introduce in this Autumn.

there are 5 colours, and the most I captivating about this bag that there is a small clutch which matching at the right bottom of the bag...
it's too lovely to carry^^


the design of the bag which remain the classy and functional, the fringes at the both-sided are enhance the overall to be more attractive among girls.

it would be launch after few days from now, a huge grabs would definitely happening! 

Comments

  1.  

    It's too gorgeous for words! I totally agree-I would spend
    ages just looking at it! The lines, the quilting-it's perfect! He has turned a classic into a sumptuous work of art and bag candy. The finishing is immaculate. The tassels are divine. I want to run my hands over it! This is what luxury should be.
    Kenji is an amazing designer-I knew that when I tried to buy a bag from his
    first collection-he was a classmate. I hope he turns his hand to car interiors
    (custom pink quilted leather seats anyone?) and buildings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, me too.. hoping he will even more success in the future, he is very talented :)

    thanks for this lovely comment, it's great to hear from you Laila :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment