Matthew Williamson + Ladurée Paris


Ladurée, do you ever try it before?
kind of tasty biscuit with different colours and tastes.

Matthew Williamson collaborated with Ladurée and produced a limited edition macarons box.
This British designer has applied  an iconic butterfly wing prints onto the traditional box with repeatedly layers.


this macaron boxes will be available at London Ladurée retailers at the beginning of London Fashion Week: 16 September 2011.
and it will be available worldwide from the start of Paris Fashion Week: 26 September 2011 for a limited period only.

interesting food + great fashion design = yummy moments.
I might get a box once I have a chance :)

Comments

  1. Ladurée....yummi! <3 i want to try it...I heard that they are delicious
    http://somethingaboutmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love macarons and Laduree's are definitely one of the best!! I'm intrigued. If I do head to London soon, I might get one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment