it could be better if I meet you again


it could be better if I meet you again.
in front of the door, along the roadside..
or any place we could name it.



so many dreams to chase for.
so many smiles to desire for.
and so many hope to close for..
we know that we are getting so far away, more and more.





tribal-printed shirt from vintage store; wine-red tank + belt from Fumiko Kawa DIY; denim skirt from Japan; 
bangle from Forever 21; wedges from Taiwan



surrounding the loneliness.
I couldn't reach you in a certain distance.
am I so far far away from you?
again, baby...

Comments

  1. Love the denim skirt. I think I used to have a similar one before, though I can't find it anymore. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it? then you must very sad about it.. it's so cute to wear^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this oufit, casual bout everything picked with care
    great post Always followinghttp://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment