there's still hope



I always looks for a great balance in my fashion style which between casual and creative.
I love to being creative.
I love to being unusual.
and the most I love is being myself.




open-stitch sweater from vintage store; shorts from Fumiko Kawa DIY; studs wedges from Japan; 
bag from my mum



all of it makes me feel so energetic,
and seems like they will have a great start to
start a new start.

cheers for being yourself ^^


here to share a great song with you all, and to forgive that I need to rest for blogging this two days..
which I mentioned at my last post, I need to meet with some people about my studies..
wish me luck^^

Comments

  1. Your look looks summer ready :c I miss summer and I really want summer. More importantly, I want finals to be over! I wish you luck too on your studies!!

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your wishes my dear^^ good luck to your finals^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment