your choice: to be



to be or not to be,
always the question which we are seeking for the answer
along our roads.
Google glass makes the creativity works between
fashion and technology.








sometimes,
I wish I could have a pair of great glasses
to look through the paths which I choose for.
The glasses will tell me what's the choices are the best for me,
and which one is not suitable.
I guess, this is only a part of imagination.

I still believe that;
a great pair of glasses depends on
the choice in your hands.
you are the one who could make a choice in your path,
and keep going, shining and smiling!



tank + lace top + skirt from Japan; glasses from Versace smartbuyglasses
wedges from Taiwan; accessories from Forever 21


remember the choice is yours!

Comments

  1. What a creativity and photography. Check out other sites for career in Fashion - www.fashiondesigningcourses.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    Feel free to surf to my website :: Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment, I will keep it up for sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment